Huwebes, Enero 16, 2014

New Year, New Me



“New Year, New Me”

Whenever I reminisced the past, I always asked myself, was that the right thing to do? Or did I make the wrong decision? What if I made the opposite of my decision? Would everything turned out to be fine?

Past is not just merely a past. This is a memory which teaches us a lesson. Our past is a warning or a reminder of the things we have done right or wrong. For the wrong doings that we want to make it right for us to make our life better.

There are plenty of what if’s in my head but I do know that if I did good in the past, I can do great in the future. I treasure my present because it is a gift. I can apply the things I learned in the past in my present and maybe, just maybe in my future. I can be a better person in the future.

This 2014 a big change is going to happen. New Year, new me. 

A better me I hope. I learned my lessons in year 2013 and I’m not going to make the same mistakes twice. I may not be perfect but no one is perfect. But this will not stop me to become closer to perfection. My past will serve as my guide and my present should serve as my inspiration, for my future lies in me.

This year will be a better year for me. A better life.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento